PROCESS AND PROCEDURE OF APPLICATION
The process of applying for the pilot training with MN Aviation, Inc is as follows:
STEP 1: SUBMITTING THE REGISTRATION FORM FOR ADMISSION
- Registration form for admission must be filled and signed properly.
- Photo identification must be affixed to the application.
- The following supportive documents must be received along with the application:
- Proof of education
- Proof of financial ability. (Bank statement etc.)
- Copy of passport.
Authorised Representative of M N Aviation
Star Aviation & Hospitality Academy
Netaji Subhash Palace
Landmark: Next to Max Hospital
Fax: 91-11-4370 2665
*Registration fees of Rs 20,000 (INR) should be paid at the time of submitting the registration form. It will include the fee of issuance of I-20 form and SEVIS fee.
SEVIS, the Student and Exchange Visitor Information System, is the U.S government’s tracking system that allows various U.S agencies to see up-to-date information about international students and scholars in F, J and M visa status. All pilot students fall in M-1 category.
STEP 2: VISA INTERVIEW APPOINTMENT
After your registration, MN Aviation, Inc will issue I-20 along with SEVIS receipt. Now, the student can make visa appointment with the US consulate. Go to www.vfs-usa.co.in to apply for a non-immigrant visa appointment online. Star Aviation & Hospitality Academy will guide you in each and every step.
STEP 3: TSA (Transportation Security Administration) CLEARANCE
TSA requires that all M-1 students complete a security clearance for the PPL, IR and Multi-Engine ratings. It is very important that you begin the process of getting your TSA clearance as soon as you decide that you are going to train with us. Doing this BEFORE you arrive will ensure a quicker start to your training. The application processing fee for each course is $130.
The final phase of TSA registration is fingerprinting. This will not be completed until the candidate arrives in US. MN Aviation, Inc will guide you to a TSA fingerprinting agent. Allow approximately 10 days for the initial security clearance once fingerprinting is completed. (We will help you to obtain TSA clearance to begin pilot training.)
STEP 4: MEDICAL CLASS II CERTIFICATE
It is recommended that you do class II Medical before proceeding for training in USA. Follow the link in DGCA website shows the list of doctors in your area:
COMMERCIAL PILOT LICENSE PACKAGE:
MN AVIATION, INC will cover the following items in CPL Package:
1) Flight Time
152 hours of single engine (Cessna 172, Piper Warrior, and Piper Arrow)
2) Instructor time (FAA certified Flight Instructor)
- 50 hours flying by yourself
- The rest with a FAA certified flight instructor.
- 10 hours complex (Piper Arrow)
- 25 hours in Frasca 142
- 25 hours Multi-engine (DGCA approved twin)
- 25 hours in Frasca 142 simulator
- Unlimited use of our PCTAD (computer based simulator)
3) FAA written exams
120 hours classroom
- 112 hours of flight instruction
- Pre and Post flight briefings as necessary
4) FAA Oral and Flight exam
- Instrument Airplane
- Commercial Airplane
- Multi-engine Airplane
- Commercial Airplane
5) Other items
- Single Engine
- Multi Engine
- Federal Aviation Regulations and Airman’s Information Manual
- E6B Flight computer
- Chart Plotter.
- Professional pilot flight case.
- Jeppessen private pilot text book.
- Jeppessen commercial pilot text book .
- Pilot professional log book.
- Pilot operation handbook.
- Sectional charts for local area.
- Airport facility.
- Instrument approach charts for local area.
- MN Aviation, Inc Professional Pilot syllabus.
- Access to our video library.
- Access to written exam prepware software.
- Help with obtaining DGCA conversion.
MN Aviation provides you with the best of training within a period of 5 months. As we have full time FAA certified instructors, our student per instructor ratio is low. Also, we have low student to aircraft ratio. This helps in getting the fast pace quality training within a short span of time.
We provide excellent accommodation very close to the training school. The amenities of the hotel include free wireless internet, indoor heated pool, spa, sauna, fitness center, common areas, self serve laundry. The rooms are equipped with Television, Refrigerator and Microwave. The hotel is located near numerous other restaurant, shopping centers and movie theaters.
CONVERSION OF COMMERCIAL PILOT LICENSE
All the students who obtain commercial pilot license from outside India are required to convert the foreign licenses to corresponding Indian license. Star Aviation & Hospitality Academy will help you in each and every step for the conversion of the license you get from MN Aviation, Inc.